you know how i know you're gay?

...because of the comment you posted on "draft mode"... david.

my buddy david is in the process of becoming a self-guided, self-taught motivational speaker. in my opinion, he already is one. but in my opinion, i'm a genius, so what the fuck do i know? anyways, he left a comment on my blog draft mode, in which he said was rhetorical, but was intended as a reverse psychology ploy, to get me to respond. so fine, you win.

at the risk of sounding like one of those email forwards that no one responds to, or a myspace bulletin that everyone pretends to ignore, i submit the following responses...

what are your greatest fears?
my greatest fear is not having the chance to travel and see the world with my own eyes. i still have asia, south america, africa, and australia to go.
also, to not be remembered.

what are you most passionate about?
traveling. creating anything... laughter, music, film, writing, painting, digital, photography.

what brings you the most joy?
being with friends, laughing and making people laugh, traveling

what are your dreams?
loaded question. to see the aforementioned continents, to leave a positive impact on everyone i meet, to be remembered

what is your purpose in life?
to enjoy every moment, to the best of my ability, and to help others do the same, when i can

what do you want?
loaded question. sushi? world peace? everyone to be happy? shrooms? to be honest, my first instinct at this moment, is to say "to be out of debt" (see my, "you're gonna lose" blog entry, including comments), please don't respond to this

if you just found out that you only had 3 months left to live, what would you do? what would you change?
i would take 2.5 months to travel the world. then i would spend the remaining time with everyone, partying and ingesting/inhaling/injecting illegal narcotics (of course). but on the last couple of days, i would sober up and i would tell everyone i know how much i love them. (btw. david, do me a favor... don't respond with a "why don't you tell everyone that, now?")

ps. monday's "weekend summary" is up.

Comments

dk said…
so what is the answer to "you know how i know you're gay?"?

was that directed towards me???
brian james said…
hehehe, it was a joke david. i'll make an addendum to make it more specific...

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen