time and time again

katie m. likes to title her myspace bulletins with lyrics from songs by the counting crows. i don't know if she reads this, but she would like the title.

it's almost 5:00am again. there's something about this time that won't let me experience it while sleeping. i'm convinced that i've completely destroyed my internal clock and now night time for me is 6:00am to 12:00pm. argh.

update
we were up so late because danny and i were glued to the craps table. i won, finally. 1 up. still need to make up another 2.6.

Comments

Abby said…
your pico.plan has been revived?! nice. btw...i just tried emailing you but not sure if it works. im crossing my fingers.
brian james said…
yup! this is the pico .plan! back in action...

i try to not make my writing all just personal, so that if some random stumbles onto it, they'll be entertained...

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen