update from thessaloniki

thanks danny, for checking up on me. here's the skinny on the trip...

i lost my atm card somewhere on sifnos and since then, have been borrowing cash from beth. it feels like i'm asking for allowance every time... except in 50 euro increments.

greece has officially overtaken spain and italy as my number one european destination. it is expensive, but i think now that i've had the chance to experience some of it, i know how to budget for future travels.

aegean air has the most beautiful flight attendants ever. of 10 said attendants, 9 were absolutely fabulous.

fresh fish is delicious. fresh octopus is even better. i have 2 minutes on my interent connection, so i'll continue at a later date...

hope all is well in the states! again, wish you were all here...

Comments

dk said…
do you have pics of these 9 gorgeous flight attendants?
any hairy arms on these ladies?

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen