a quick chance to get some words down

it's like 10:05pm over here in kamares. i just wanted to drop a few lines, while i can... i've got like 5 minutes, so excuse the grammatical errors. greece has been incredible. the people, the food, the life, the view. it's all around a romantic country (as are most european countries), i completely understand why many newlyweds come here on their honeymoons. unfortunately, i'm just here with beth (no offense), but let's just say the idea of a 'snowball's chance in hell' comes to mind. she's like a sister... a real annoying sister that won't stop bugging me... oops. j/k.

i wish that you could be here with me right now. but i know i'll be back to greece someday. it's one of those places you could go to 100 times and still have something to see. remind me to tell you why this island i'm on right now reminds me of the philippines. very nice.

lastly, sorry that my mobile blogs have been so short. chris just informed me that they're getting chopped up. i guess i have 138 characters per text, so i need to work that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen