help me get answers

so bethie came up with this idea... blog questions about what we are doing, so that people at home can participate with the journey. the only issue is that i cannot check my blog as often as i would like. also, this damn keyboard will not accept the apostrophe key (sorry... my attention deficit kicked in). so if you could text me the answer to questions, that would be delicious.

here"s something... if you"re bored... find out some weird, disgusting food that i should try in greece, hungry, or england, and i"ll do my best to eat it.

so the last question was... "why or how is yogurt in greece so thick?" don"t worry, you sick bastards, it"s not code for anything. beth eats a lot of yogurt and fruit and she"s noticed that it is very thick here.

so text me the answer, and look out for more questions in the future...

by the way, as great as it is to be here... i do miss the company of my friends. but i know that someday, we"ll all be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen