snowball effect

so, i'm really excited because this web page i just finished for this guy has spawned some more projects... he wants me to do some ads for a magazine, he says like once a month, so that means regular pay coming in! now, if i can just finish my other projects, i'll be able to enjoy this lollapalooza weekend.

if you'll be around... here's my tentative friday schedule:

11:15 switches
12:00 fratellis
12:30 soulive
01:30 ted leo
02:30 polyphonic spree
03:30 against me!
04:30 moe/m.i.a. (not sure yet... maybe a split)
05:30 g love
06:30 satellite party
07:30 lcd soundsystem
08:30 ben harper... ooo... maybe last 30min of daft punk?

boldface type is definite, but at some point, i should be eating/pissing/shitting/smoking, so this could all change very drastically.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen