ridiculous self amusement





just got back from lunch with brittany at lily garden to find this video in my mailbox. so from a couple of posts ago, you know about meat is murder, and you know that roy, mark, and i met up to record some footage and practice overdubbing our voices. well, here it is... and remember, roy is dubbing over my parts, and i'm reading his lines.

it's really crap, but i find it amusing.

and here is the ridiculous image of brittany's tatoo idea photoshopped on my arm. i put it under my sleeve to give it a more realistic feel, but whatever. i took me like five minutes to put it together, so it is what it is. and don't ask me why i have a picture of danny and myself at the boat. i'm pretty sure it was my birthday that day.

btw. lunch with brittany was nice today, even though she had eaten already. maybe tuesdays and thursdays will be 'lunch at the garden feat. brittany'... we'll see. although i may have to reconsider, because brittany just called me to tell me that she can't be spontaneous, because she has school tomorrow...

yet her myspace nickname just happens to be SPONTANIOUS beauty... nice.

Comments

Anonymous said…
grrr not fair at all about the bash on my myspace name! and i didnt end up going to school today cuz there are threat on our school and my mom is like your not going blah!
brian james said…
i'm teasing you! i just enjoy your company!
dk said…
how do you photoshop a tatoo on to your arm??? sorry, i'm dumb.

it must just be my computer that i can't see your mim video. :-(

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen