nice shirt!

anna shirtbean sent me a picture of her new shirt, so i sent her an old picture of my new shirt?!? it's probably only funny to her, but as you can see, i photoshoped her picture onto my shirt. just trying to get a laugh, while practicing my skills.

had a fun time tonight... jojo's birthday party at her condo. watched the solis vs. paquiao fight and played a little guitar hero. there was some delicious food there, however danny and i ate at china palace beforehand.

it's nice not having to work at express on a sunday! tomorrow will entail some much needed laundry time and perhaps a movie... but a lazy sunday definitely awaits.

Comments

Sonnenschein said…
man, that is one sweet shirt.
dk said…
when are you going to make a t-shirt with my face photoshopped onto it? LMAO!

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen