damn myspace layouts

i had a hard time getting up this morning, what with all the drinking last night. plus, i was up until all hours trying to fix my myspace layout. as a web designer i'm always trying to figure out how other people are programming their shit. plus, being borderline obsessive compulsive, i had to figure out how to put the damn scrollbar in my comments section. jesus h. christ! what a pain in my ass.

then i get up today and proceed to spend the next ten hours messing with css stylesheets and html code. for most of you, it's just cut and paste, which is fine... i just have this uncontrollable need to figure out why things work.

my layout is close to being where i want it to be... i'm just not a fan of centered text. to me, it's typographically unpleasing and difficult to read. but then again, i'm a fucking web nerd and readability is a huge issue with me.

i also hate ALL CAPS. i'm an advocate for all lowercase letters.

before i go to bed, i'm gonna photoshop a tattoo that brittany wants to get, on my forearm, on an old picture.

Comments

dk said…
i know what you're saying about the whole OCD thing when it comes to read-ability and proper layouts.

I HATE ALL-CAPS TOO!

there are also so many ppl who also hate reading all lower case.
can't make everyone happy, ya know.

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen