welcome back

charles cabel is on american soil once again. let us thank jesus for getting him home safely from sunny iraq. may god bless everyone who's still over there. charles may be visiting the area next month, but he'll send the details when he's settled in down south.

in other news
i registered for the shamrock shuffle. with almost two full weeks of no nicotine, and countless opportunities to cheat, i've decided to motivate myself to exercise as well. it's an 8k race, which basically means that it's more than a goddamn mile long. fuck. in my shape...?

much props to my friends who have run various marathons (yes, marathons) around the country. you're a great motivation for my quitting smoking and my effort towards good general health. also special thanks to darlene, who continues to motivate me through insults and reverse psychology.

Comments

RC said…
where's the consistency in posting? this blog sux.

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen