happy new year

fuck.

i'm wasted and on tim and dar's computer. i just wanted to tell everyone that i love them very much. if you read this, then you are probably someone that i care about very much. because not everyone knows about this shit. if you read this, then you probably care about me too, either that, or you think my life or my ideas are something worth reading about. in either case, i appreciate that.

thank you for being a friend. thank you for listening to me. thank you for sharing. thank you.

i look forward to seeing you in 2008. i look forward to sharing memories and pictures. i look forward to more stories and entertainment in the year to come. i hope you have had a happy and safe new years.

god bless and good night... i hope i make it to work in 5 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen