os ten point five blues

i had the day off today, and i was very excited. as a complete mac nerd at this point, my plan was to clone my current system and then perform a complete erase and install. well before you fall asleep listening to my babble, let me just tell you that things didn't go so well, so i have to bring my computer in for a checkup tomorrow.

i spent the rest of the day today running errands, paying bills, taking naps, and basking in the glory of my fantasy football team.

mind freak
i just saw this strange picture on cari's myspace bulletin...

no big deal right? but wait... is the image rotating clockwise or counter-clockwise? give it a minute before you make a decision... try looking away from the picture from either the left or the right side and then let your mind get fucked. at first i saw it only clockwise, but after a bit i could see both directions. it's crazy.

the website claims that if you instantly see it going clockwise, then you're right brained (and vice versa for counter-clockwise), and it makes a bunch of assumptions about your personality... it's interesting, but i'm not sure if i buy it.

Comments

DeBo said…
um...what happens when it stops? I had it going counter, then it stopped and shifter to clockwise...thanks for hurting my head haha

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen