fridaze

so i was off today and surprisingly enough, i got a lot of shit done. not that you would care, but i did like 6 loads of laundry, paid the bills online, sent chris something long overdue, checked t-mobile to make sure my service was canceled, cleaned my house, cut my hair, and made it just in time for an 8pm meeting at work.

after the meeting, i met up with jim, phuc, al, and danny at chevy's. david showed up and then berated me for not updating my blog fast enough. danny chimed in as well. everyone else just laughed. jim said that there should be another blog that let's people know when i've updated my blog, so that people can just check that instead of going to my page. funny.

but they're all right. i set the precedent a couple months ago, by posting messages daily. people got into the habit of checking my page on a regular basis to keep up with whatever ridiculous stories i had to report. so i'm gonna try even harder to post a least a sentence, daily...

anyways. we finished the night over at tgi fridays, for a nightcap and dessert. as it turned out, there was a talent show at rolling ghettos high school, and so over 60 kids showed up to infiltrate the restaurant. it was noisy, but amusing. we were reminded of the days of high school when we ordered a basket of fries and waters, to share among 6 people.

david noticed that there was a table filled with 10 girls and 1 guy. "player", he said. i told him that sitting at the table with all the girls doesn't mean shit... just because you're "sittin", doesn't mean you're "hittin"... you know what i mean?

i should know. i was that guy who was surrounded by girls in high school, and i wasn't hitting shit.

fuck.

Comments

ExPat in London said…
hey thanks. But yeah, you're telling me.. I have things to write, but haven't written it! Just been so busy and haven't had time to sit and reflect.

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen