therapy session

sending thanks to christabel, emer, and tim for listening to the damn story for several hours. i needed someone to confirm my perceptions and help determine the proper recourse at this stage of... well... whatever it is. the bottom line is, i need to calm the fuck down.

as far as the previous entry... i know that i haven't given it much time to stew, and it's the weekend, but no one has left a comment. this means one of two things: i haven't been updating frequently again, so readers are slow to check or my story is a piece of shit that no one is interested in.

i'll assume the prior, and will let you know that she did kiss me... but on the neck/lower cheek. i should take it as a compliment meant to boost my confidence, but it's hard when a girl's mustache is tickling your skin.

just kidding... about the mustache i mean. she really did kiss me several times, and as of today there is still no sign of herpes on my neck.

Comments

dk said…
Now, you're really a slu-u-u-u-t! hehe..LOL!

Why do you need to calm the f*ck down?

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen