running on empty...

i had every intention of writing a real time blog tonight. it was gonna be about the wilco concert at millennium park. but i'm freaking exhausted... as usual. i get up roughly at 5:45am every morning so that i can hit snooze for 30 minutes and then get ready for work. and i guess i have no room to complain, because that's what everyone else does. but i used to sleep at 5:00am, and my internal clock is taking its sweet ass time adjusting.

naps are good.

so when i get home every day, i just check the web to see if anna has written me something in german... and if she has, then i'm happy and i go to sleep. and if she hasn't, then i'm sad and i go to sleep. either way, i always forget to check my email, pay bills, and update my blog.

luckily, i was able to do one of those tasks tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i'm ready for my close up

planning to go insane

auf wiedersehen